Counselling for long-term unemployment
We offer psycho-social counselling on the recommendation of the job centre.
The counselling (§16 Abs. 2 SGB II) is aimed at unemployed people in long-term unemployment (Hartz 4), who cannot currently be employed due to psychological stress.
It is important for us:
- To activate personal resources and to foster maintenance and coping skills
- To strengthen social skills in family and education
- To counsel couples on relationship issues
- To prepare clients for the re-entry into the profession
- To provide assistance for a possibly necessary transition into therapy covered by health insurance, at a day clinic or as inpatient treatment
The job centre issues a counselling certificate and covers the costs for up to 19 hours of counselling.